Best Tron Casinos in Canada
Founded in 2017, Tron (TRX) is a cryptocurrency that’s part of the Tron Foundation. Interestingly, TRX was initially an ERC-20 token (Ethereum-based) but eventually received a network of its own.
The popular crypto managed to maintain its position as one of the most popular digital assets over the years. For that reason, many online businesses accept it as a payment method, including various online casinos in Canada.
Using TRX for deposits and withdrawals has many benefits, including enhanced security and efficiency, low fees, accessibility, and convenience.
In the following article, we’ll suggest some of the best Tron casinos in Canada and show you how to use the popular cryptocurrency to make successful deposits and withdrawals.
In the ever-evolving landscape of online casinos, longevity is a rare and precious jewel. Enter JackpotCity online casino, an industry veteran that has not only stood the test of time but has thrived in its 25-year journey, dating back to its inception in 1998.91Top Live CasinoMobile Compatibility
What Is Tron?
Tron (TRX) is a cryptocurrency behind the Tron ecosystem focusing on digital content. It was created to back digital content creators and currently supports a range of decentralized apps and smart contracts that are part of the Tron network.
Justin Sun, the former Chief Representative for XRP in China, founded the crypto. Sun and his team decided to use the delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism (DPoS), where the user votes determine the choice of validators. In other words, those who stake TRX will gain governance rights and have a chance to vote on validators and a range of other network-related issues.
Tron’s mainnet migrated from the Ethereum network to its own in 2018, and from that point onwards, the cryptocurrency underwent colossal expansion.
Tron is closely associated with the entertainment, games, social media, and gambling industries, which explains the close bond between online casinos and TRX.
Tron isn’t as popular as Bitcoin, so the number of casinos accepting it is smaller. That said, the top-notch gambling platforms available to Canadian players are listed on this page, so make sure to examine them and find the most suitable option.
Low fees and fast throughput are Tron’s two main advantages. Most online casinos won’t charge fees, but the Tron network will apply its standard charges when you’re making transactions to and from online casinos.
Like many other cryptos, Tron’s fee system is somewhat complex as it considers various factors. Tron has different systems in place for standard, smart contract, and query transactions, but we only need the first one — standard.
Namely, Tron calculates the so-called bandwidth points consumed with each transaction. The bigger the amount, the more bandwidth points you’ll have to pay. Simply put, each transaction takes up a certain amount of bytes, and one byte = one bandwidth point.
Each Tron owner has allocated bandwidth points that they can use to send and receive TRX free of charge. If they don’t have enough bandwidth, they must burn a small amount of TRX in exchange for bandwidth.
Every external account gets 1,500 free bandwidth points daily, but you can obtain more if you stake TRX.
In short, this system allows Tron to have one of the lowest fee structures in the crypto sphere. Unless you want to send millions of TRX a day, you shouldn’t have any noticeable costs when paying fees for casino deposits and withdrawals.
Pros and Cons of Tron Gambling
Tron makes online deposits and withdrawals easier and more convenient, but it’s not a perfect payment option, as it also has several downsides. Let’s check the main advantages and disadvantages of using Tron for gambling.
|Fast and cheap transactions||Volatility|
|Anonymity and security||Lack of mass adoption|
|Enhanced bonuses||Enhanced bonuses|
- Fast and cheap transactions — Thanks to Tron’s unique system, you can even get free transactions daily, making the crypto perfect for people who want to avoid additional costs when playing casino games.
- Anonymity and security — You don’t have to provide any sensitive data when making Tron transactions. You’ll still have to enter some personal information at the online casino of your choice.
- Enhanced bonuses — Some online casinos offer additional or improved bonuses to users who decide to deposit using cryptocurrencies.
- Volatility — Prices of cryptocurrencies go up and down all the time, as they vary based on supply and demand and some other factors. If they’re not stablecoins with their value pegged to another asset, you can expect prices to fluctuate on a daily basis. It’s just a type of risk you should be willing to accept when dealing with Tron or any other crypto.
- Lack of mass adoption — Tron is less popular than BTC or Ethereum, so the number of casinos accepting this crypto is lower. Still, we managed to find some pretty great options for Canadian players and included them in this guide.
- Insufficient regulation — Cryptocurrencies are still not properly (if at all) regulated in most jurisdictions, meaning there’s room for various scams. If you’re not careful, you could become a victim of a fraudulent casino scheme (or any other crypto con). Therefore, stick to trustworthy and reputable platforms when gambling with Tron or other cryptos.
How and Where to Buy Tron
Obtaining TRX is not a difficult process, but you need to be tech-savvy for it to go smoothly. Here’s what you need to do.
Find a reputable online exchange
If you want to buy TRX with fiat money, you should pick a platform that lets you purchase Tron using fiat payment methods, such as credit cards and e-wallets. Popular options include Kraken, Paybis, KuCoin, and more.
Register and make a deposit
If you’re on a centralized exchange (which allows using fiat money), you must become a registered member and select accepted payment methods to fund your balance.
Find the option to buy TRX and enter the amount you want to purchase
This process is different for most platforms. Still, we advise familiarizing yourself with the interface and T&Cs before proceeding.
Obtain a crypto wallet that accepts TRX
Once you purchase Tron, it will be stored in your exchange balance. To use it, you will have to transfer it to your Tron wallet. Just enter the wallet address and the amount you want to withdraw and proceed.
How to Deposit Tron at an Online Casino
Once you have TRX in your wallet, deposits, and withdrawals to your favourite casinos are as easy as ABC.
- Find an online casino that accepts TRX.
- Become a registered member.
- Go to the Cashier section and select TRX as a preferred payment option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Scan the generated QR code with your wallet or copy the generated address and make the payment via your wallet manually.
- Have fun!
Don’t forget to claim the welcome bonus, provided there’s one.
How to Withdraw Tron at an Online Casino
Cashing out your funds from a Tron casino is fast and simple. Here’s what you need to do to get your TRX to your wallet.
- Log in to your casino account.
- Go to the Cashier section and select TRX as a preferred withdrawal method.
- Type in the cash-out amount.
- Enter your Tron wallet address.
- Proceed with the withdrawal.
Like many cryptocurrencies, TRX doesn’t have upper limits on how much you can deposit or withdraw. However, casinos usually do, so make sure to check them out before making any transactions using TRX.
To sum up, Tron continues to be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, accepted by dozens of online casinos. If you’re interested in depositing and withdrawing with this digital asset, check the list of casinos on this page and read how to buy, deposit, and withdraw TRX.
Is using Tron for online gambling safe?
Tron is a safe cryptocurrency. Being blockchain-based, it comes with additional security enhancement compared to fiat payment methods. You should still be wary of scam casinos that can lure you into depositing your TRX without giving you anything in return. It’s best to stick to the platforms featured on this page.
Yes, you can. Most online casinos that accept TRX allow both deposits and withdrawals. However, you should still check this before choosing a casino.
The Tron network doesn’t impose any upper transaction limits, but casinos do. In most cases, they will have looser limits compared to fiat payment methods.
The Tron fee structure is complex, as it even allows completely free transactions, as long as you’re not crossing over the daily bandwidth. Even if you go over it, the fees remain relatively low.
Tron is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies. According to some sources, Tron can process around 2,000 transactions per second.
Yes, many offer lucrative bonuses for new and regular customers. Most welcome offers are deposit bonuses, meaning you need to make a deposit to receive your reward.